AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN IMMIGRATION LAW
- Removal and Deportation Defense
- Criminal Deportation Defense
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal and protection under Article 3 of the United Nations Convention against Torture.
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Motions to Reopen and Reconsider
- Consular Processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Family-based Immigration Visas
- Employment-based Immigration Visas
- Non-Immigration Visas
If you have a question about immigration and/or criminal law, you may call me at 212-226-8336/8331. Because most immigration and criminal matters are often complicated, especially when they are interrelated, I will recommend that we meet in person to discuss your case in detail. If you have them, I will ask you to bring me all of your documents from previous lawyers and especially from previous or ongoing court proceedings.